Sweet Tea and Jesus Pitcher Project
- Mesh Stencil – Sweet Tea
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Smoke Gets In My Eyes
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Boxwood Green
- Artist Brush
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Glass Pitcher (Ikea)
- Small plate or scrap piece of cardboard
- Begin by placing your stencil on the pitcher where the “Raised on” is at the very top.
- Using your Artist Brush, apply Ceramic Paint Smoke Gets In My Eyes to “Raised on” at the top. Then quickly remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. Allow to fully dry.
- Next, place the stencil back on the pitcher making sure all of “Sweet Tea & Jesus” fit.
- Mix a dab of Smoke Gets In My Eyes with the Boxwood Green Ceramic Paint.
- Then quickly apply the mixture to the words “Sweet Tea.” Once done, quickly apply Boxwood Green Ceramic Paint to “& Jesus.”
- Carefully and quickly remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water. Allow to dry for 12-14 hours. For a faster dry time and added durability, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees and leave in oven to cool.
Gilded Mandala Cards Kit
Bless your friends and family with these elegant handmade cards! Create gorgeous detail and shine by simply placing our mesh stencil on the cards, apply the Gilding Size, then lay...
Glass Coaster Kit
Bring an elegant holiday touch to your home by creating these one of a kind glass coasters! Simply lay the stencil down, apply the etching cream, wait five minutes, and...
Holiday Name Cards Kit
AMS Included Products: Mesh Stencil – Wreaths Mesh Stencil – Lodge Alphabet Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could (sample) Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener (sample) Metallic...
Life Is An Adventure Bundle
Bundle Includes: Mesh Stencil - Adventure - 8.5x11 Gel Art Ink - Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink - Well I Declare Preaching to the Choir - ChalkArt ChalkArt Spreader...