Sweet Tea and Jesus Pitcher Project
- Mesh Stencil – Sweet Tea
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Smoke Gets In My Eyes
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Boxwood Green
- Artist Brush
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Glass Pitcher (Ikea)
- Small plate or scrap piece of cardboard
- Begin by placing your stencil on the pitcher where the “Raised on” is at the very top.
- Using your Artist Brush, apply Ceramic Paint Smoke Gets In My Eyes to “Raised on” at the top. Then quickly remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. Allow to fully dry.
- Next, place the stencil back on the pitcher making sure all of “Sweet Tea & Jesus” fit.
- Mix a dab of Smoke Gets In My Eyes with the Boxwood Green Ceramic Paint.
- Then quickly apply the mixture to the words “Sweet Tea.” Once done, quickly apply Boxwood Green Ceramic Paint to “& Jesus.”
- Carefully and quickly remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water. Allow to dry for 12-14 hours. For a faster dry time and added durability, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees and leave in oven to cool.
Stop Worrying Denim Jacket Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Stop Worrying Gel Art Ink - If the Creek Don't Rise Gel Art Ink - Well I Declare Gel Art Ink - Lord Have Mercy ChalkART Spreader...
Words Are Wise Wreath Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Words Are Wise Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder Gel Art Ink – Well I Declare Gel Art Ink...
Little Things Onesie Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Enjoy The Little Things 4oz Sample – Brooks Grey Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses ChalkArt Spreader Additional Supplies Needed: Onesie (Target) Bowl Water Gloves...
Daily Bread Wall Hanging Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Daily Bread Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could 4oz Sample – Selznick Grey ChalkArt Spreader Additional Supplies Needed: Cloth Napkins (Target) Wooden Rod (Hobby Lobby)...