Winter Wonderland Cloche
This Winter Wonderland Cloche will be the talk of the dinner table as it brings a soft, elegant, winter charm to any home. Create your own by simply placing the stencil on the cloche, apply the Etching Cream using the Artist Brush, allow it to sit for five minutes, and then rinse and repeat!
Products in Kit:
- Large Cloche - 9.5x12"
- Mesh Stencil – Bethlehem 8.5x11
- Etching Cream
- Artist Brush
Other Supplies Needed:
- Surgical Gloves
- Begin by placing the deer stencil along the bottom of the cloche, about 1 ½ inches from the rim. Then place your snow stencil anywhere above it.
- Next, apply the Etching Cream to the stencil using the Artist Brush. More is better so don’t be afraid to load it on thick. Also, be sure to keep it from touching the outside the stencil.
- Let it sit for at least five minutes. Then, while wearing gloves, carefully remove the stencil and wash both stencils and the cloche with lukewarm water. Once everything has dried repeat the process around the entire cloche.
- You can use your snow stencil to apply snow around the dear as well, just be sure to go around them.
- While finishing it up, be sure to apply a very thick layer of etching cream along the entire bottom portion of the cloche to finish out the snowy bottom. Again, allow to sit for at least five minutes before rinsing.
Glass Coaster Kit
Bring an elegant holiday touch to your home by creating these one of a kind glass coasters! Simply lay the stencil down, apply the etching cream, wait five minutes, and...
Blessed Chalkboard Kit
This elegant sign adds beauty to any home! Create your own by placing a stencil onto the Chalkboard, apply ChalkArt using a ChalkArt Spreader, remove the stencil, and that’s it!...
Cheers ChalkBoard Kit
This chalkboard kit is not only super cute and the perfect addition to your holiday table but is also super simple to create! Simply lay your stencil onto the chalkboard,...
Joy Chalkboard Kit
Create a unique and gorgeous holiday sign for your home using this adorable kit! To make your own you simply place the stencil onto the Chalkboard, apply ChalkArt using the...