Dragonfly Glass Kit
- Mesh Stencil – Dragonflies
- Etching Cream (sample)
- Artist Brush
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Surgical Gloves
- Begin by laying your glass down on the stencil and use it as a guide to cut a strip of it.
- Then wrap that strip around your glass, smoothing out any bubbles.
- Using your Artist Brush, apply the Etching Cream to the stencil working it in with the brush.
- Then go back and apply a thicker layer on top. More is better in this process. Allow it to sit for at least 5 minutes before removing and washing in lukewarm water. Be sure to wear gloves when washing it off both the stencil and the glass.
Fab Finials Kit
One of the most fun and versatile pieces you can have in your “DIY repertoire” are finials. Finials are the crowning details you see on bed posts, curtain rods, and...
Go with God Shirt Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Go With God Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder (sample) Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy (sample) Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)...
Plant a Garden Kit
Supplies Included: Wooden Frame Large – 15in x 20in Mesh Stencil – To Plant A Garden I Reckon – ChalkArt (sample) Hazel Mahogany – Gel Stain (sample) 4oz Sample –...
Summer Carafe Kit
Supplies Included: Glass Carafe Mesh Stencil – Moroccan Influence No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample) Artist Brush Instructions: Begin by cutting out your stencil and placing it...