Faith Family Freedom Board Kit
- Mesh Stencil – Farm To Table
- Gel Art Ink – Well I Swanee (sample)
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Wood Cutting Board
- Begin by cutting out your stencils and then place the animal pattern strip along the bottom edge of the cutting board.
- Use the ChalkArt Spreader to apply the Well I Swanee Gel Art Ink to the stencil. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water.
- Then place the “Faith Family Freedom” stencil centered in the top portion of the board.
- Apply Well I Swanee Gel Art Ink to the stencil using the ChalkArt Spreader.
- Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. (For decorative use only)
Summer Carafe Kit
Supplies Included: Glass Carafe Mesh Stencil – Moroccan Influence No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample) Artist Brush Instructions: Begin by cutting out your stencil and placing it...
Root for Me Pot Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Root For Me 4oz Sample – French Blue 4oz Sample – Brooks Grey Sponge Paint Brush – 3.0” Foam Dome Brush Other Supplies: Terracotta Pot...
Soap Dispenser Kit
Supplies Included: Soap Dispenser Mesh Stencil – I Am The Vine 4oz Sample – Cartouche Green 4oz Sample – Stoneware Foam Dome Brush Sponge Paint Brush – 2.0” Additional Supplies:...
Maker Class - Aged Terra Cotta Pot Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil - Le Fleur Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could (sample) Amy Howard At Home Venetian Green – Toscana Milk Paint (sample) Amy Howard At Home...