Farmhouse Kitchen Towel Kit
AMS Included Products:
- Kitchen Towel
- Mesh Stencil – Sheep
- Gel Art Ink – Well I Swanee (sample)
- ChalkArt Spreader
- Begin by placing a piece of scrap cardboard or thick paper underneath the towel to protect your surface.
- Then place your stencil sticky side down centered at the bottom of the towel.
- Next, use your ChalkArt Spreader to apply the Well I Swanee Gel Art Ink onto the stencil using enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Once done, remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow the towel to dry for at least 2 hours and then use a hot iron (no steam) to set the ink.
Be Still Plaster Kit
Supplies Included: 18x18 Wood Surface Plaster Sew on and Sew Forth ChalkArt Hey Y'all ChalkART Cute as a Button ChalkArt Alphabet 4 Mesh Stencil spreader Other supplies needed: Palette knife/ palette...
Floral Spring Plate Kit
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Birds No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample) No Bake Ceramic Paint – Chocolate Latte (sample) No Bake Ceramic Paint – You’re The Water To My...
Postage Jewelry Tray Kit
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Kissing Booth No Bake Ceramic Paint – Tally Ho (sample) No Bake Ceramic Paint – Always A Bridesmaid (sample) Gilding Size Imitation Gold Leaf Chip Brush...
Valentine Treat Bag Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Love Love Love Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses (sample) Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart (sample) Gel Art Ink – Pretty As...