Laundry Bin Kit
- Mesh Stencil – Laundry Room
- Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses (sample)
- Gel Art Ink – Hush Your Mouth (sample)
- ChalkArt Spreader
- Canvas Bin
- Books or Strong Box
- Start by cutting out your stencils. Turn your bin onto its side and then stack books up (or a sturdy box that fits) on the inside until they fill it up. This will give you some support when applying the Gel Art Ink to the stencil. Then place the “Laundry Room” stencil centered on the bin.
- Using the ChalkArt Spreader, apply Hold Your Horses Gel Art Ink to the scrolls under “Laundry Room” and then the banner. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh. Also make sure not to apply any ink to the words “open 24 hours.”
- Next, apply Gel Art Ink Hush Your Mouth to the words “Laundry Room” and to the bottom scrolls. Once done, carefully remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water.
- Lastly, once the ink is dry to the touch, place the stencil “loads of fun” centered inside the banner. Apply Hush Your Mouth Gel Art Ink to the stencil using your ChalkArt Spreader. Remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. Allow the ink to dry for at least two hours then set think ink by using a hot iron (no steam).
Fab Finials Kit
One of the most fun and versatile pieces you can have in your “DIY repertoire” are finials. Finials are the crowning details you see on bed posts, curtain rods, and...
Go with God Shirt Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Go With God Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder (sample) Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy (sample) Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)...
Plant a Garden Kit
Supplies Included: Wooden Frame Large – 15in x 20in Mesh Stencil – To Plant A Garden I Reckon – ChalkArt (sample) Hazel Mahogany – Gel Stain (sample) 4oz Sample –...
Dragonfly Glass Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Dragonflies Etching Cream (sample) Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Glassware Surgical Gloves Instructions: Begin by laying your glass down on the stencil and use it...