A Makers' Studio Supplies:
· Mesh Stencil – God Designed You
· 4oz – Lady Singing The Blues
· 4oz – Vintage Affliction
· 2 Foam Dome Brushes
Additional Supplies Needed:
· Wood Tablet Holder (Ikea)
1. Begin by placing the stencil on the wood tablet holder and apply painters’ tape along the bottom.
2. Next, load the sponge brushes with each paint, offloading them using an up down motion.
3. Then apply both paints to the stencil using the same up down motion and overlapping the colors to blend them. Move quickly and don’t allow the paint to puddle on the stencil.
4. Quickly and carefully remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow the tablet stand to fully dry and cure before inserting the bottom stand.
SHOP THIS PROJECT FROM THESE A MAKERS' STUDIO ITEMS
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
A Makers' Studio478 N Hollywood St. Memphis, TN 38112
© 2023 A Makers' Studio Store.
Designed by Out of the Sandbox.
Powered by Shopify