Maker Class - Aged Terra Cotta Pot Kit
- Mesh Stencil - Le Fleur
- Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could (sample)
- Amy Howard At Home Venetian Green – Toscana Milk Paint (sample)
- Amy Howard At Home Strasbourg White – Toscana Milk Paint (sample)
- New Matte Sealer (sample)
- 2 Sponge Paint Brushes
- ChalkArt Spreader
- Sea Sponge
- 4 Craft Sticks
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Terra Cotta Pot
- Small Bowls
- Plastic Utensil or Craft Stick (for mixing paint)
- Begin by mixing 1 part water and 1 part Strasbourg White Milk Paint in a small bowl. For best results, seal and place in refrigerator overnight. Then pull out of fridge and allow it to come to room temperature before using. (If storing over night, be sure to do the same with the Venetian Green Milk Paint)
- Use either the Sea Sponge or the Sponge Paint Brush to then apply the milk paint to the pot, covering the entire surface. If using the sea sponge, make sure you dampen it with water first to soften it.
- Allow the pot to dry and then use the clean, dampened sea sponge to begin removing some of the milk paint. Use a bowl of water to rinse your sponge periodically. Depending on the look you want, that will determine how much paint you will want to pull off. Be sure to use an up, down, twist motion and not a dragging motion. This will give a more natural finish.
- Next, (if you have not already) mix 1 part water with 1 part Venetian Green Milk Paint. Then, using a cleaned sea sponge, begin adding the paint randomly around the bottom edge, creeping up the pot in some areas as if it was moss growing up the pot.
- Once completely dried, place your stencil centered onto your pot smoothing out any bubbles. Use your ChalkArt Spreader to apply the Can’t Never Could Gel Art Ink to the stencil, applying enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh. Once done, remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water.
- Repeat step 5 using the Craft Sticks to create your herb garden labels. Lastly, once the ink has fully dried, use the other Sponge Paint Brush to apply a thin layer of the New Matte Sealer to both the pot and the labels. Allow to dry and then add a second layer of sealer.
Grateful Pillow Kit
Supplies: Pillowcase Mesh Stencil – Blessed Grateful Thankful Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener (sample) Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart (sample) Gel Art Ink – Can’t...
Gilded Mandala Cards Kit
Bless your friends and family with these elegant handmade cards! Create gorgeous detail and shine by simply placing our mesh stencil on the cards, apply the Gilding Size, then lay...
Welcome Stag Kit
Greet your guest with this festive Welcome Stag sign. Creating your own is as simple as adding some Gel Stain and Rescue Restore Paint to your frame and then making...
Glass Coaster Kit
Bring an elegant holiday touch to your home by creating these one of a kind glass coasters! Simply lay the stencil down, apply the etching cream, wait five minutes, and...