Be Strong Wreath Project
- Mesh Stencil – Be Strong Wreath
- Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder
- Gel Art Ink – Well I Declare
- Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses
- Gel Art Ink – Hush Your Mouth
- Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener
- Artist Brush
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Embroidery Hoop
- Small Bowl or Plate
- Begin by laying out your fabric (ironing if needed) and then placing your stencil centered onto it.
- Use the ChalkArt Spreader to apply Hold Your Horses Gel Art Ink to the stencil. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh. Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water.
- Once the ink has dried to the touch, use a small bowl, or plate, and place a dab of Grass Is Always Greener, Hush Your Mouth, Angel Wings, and Over Yonder Gel Art Inks in it. Then pour a couple of drops of water on each.
- Using the artist brush, begin to mix some of the colors together and paint in the leaves of the wreath. You can go back and add a varying shade once those have dried. Once done, allow to dry for a couple of hours before setting the ink using a hot iron (not steam). After that, place the fabric in the embroidery hoop, trim the edges, and then glue those edges to the back of the hoop to hide them.
Floral Coasters Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Bloom Where You Are Planted No Bake Ceramic Paint – Black No Bake Ceramic Paint – Hampton Blue Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Ceramic Coasters (Target...
Sweet Tea and Jesus Pitcher Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Sweet Tea No Bake Ceramic Paint – Smoke Gets In My Eyes No Bake Ceramic Paint – Boxwood Green Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Glass Pitcher...
Garden Insect Dinner Plate Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Garden Insects No Bake Ceramic Paint – Black No Bake Ceramic Paint – Metallic Gold Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Ceramic Dinner Plates (Target) Instructions:...
Words Are Wise Wreath Project
Supplies: Mesh Stencil – Words Are Wise Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder Gel Art Ink – Well I Declare Gel Art Ink...