No Bake Ceramic Paint - You're the Water to my Ocean
A Makers' Studio No Bake Ceramic paint lays a rich, permanent color on ceramic and glass surfaces and it's food safe!
What you'll love:
- Create your own custom dishes, vases, and glasses with vibrant pops of color (best on ceramic, porcelain or fine china).
- It's so easy! Just apply it to your surface with your favorite A Makers' Studio stencils!
- This medium is food safe and microwave safe. For best results hand wash only.
Join in the fun of customizing platters, dishes, vases, glasses, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Instructions for Use:
- Apply to ceramic using stencil and spreader applicator.
- Remove the stencil and allow the no bake ceramic paint to dry for 12 - 14 hours.
- You can then enjoy using your new custom creations.
Hand wash. Do Not use in the Dishwasher.
Gel Art Ink - Can't Never Could
"Can't Never Could" Gel Art Ink is a deep black color that's a great staple to add to your crafting arsenal. A Makers' Studio Gel Art Ink lays rich, permanent...
No Bake Ceramic Paint - Black
A Makers' Studio No Bake Ceramic paint lays a rich, permanent color on ceramic and glass surfaces and it's food safe! What you'll love: Create your own custom dishes, vases, and...
Preaching to the Choir - ChalkArt
A Makers' Studio ChalkArt is all about versatility. Use this water-based chalk paste to easily customize your furniture, tabletop décor, glass, and nearly any other non-porous surface. What you'll love:...
Biscuits and Gravy - Rescue Restore Paint
A Makers' Studio Rescue Restore Paint completely transforms furniture and cabinets from drab to fab. What you'll love: No need to spend hours sanding, stripping or priming your surface before...