Etched Seasoning Jars Kit
$29.99 USD $39.50 USD
Please select all options.
- Etching Cream
- Mesh Stencil – Le Fleur
- No Bake Ceramic Paint – Angel Wings (sample)
- Artist Brush
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Glass Seasoning Jars
- Painters’ Tape
- Surgical Gloves
- Begin by placing painters’ tape around the glass jars leaving a strip in the middle. Be sure to burnish (firmly rub) the edges of the tape.
- Next, begin adding the Etching Cream to the glass strip in the middle using the Artist Brush. Use the brush to rub the cream into the glass.
- Then be sure to go back and evenly glob on more Etching Cream. More is better for this technique. Allow the cream to sit for a minimum of five minutes before washing off with lukewarm water. Be sure to wear surgical gloves when removing the cream.
- Once dry, place stencils centered onto the etched stripe of each jar.
- Working on one at a time and using a dry brush, apply Angel Wings Ceramic Paint to the stencil.
- Then quickly remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Continue with the additional jars repeating the same steps. Allow the Ceramic Paint to dry for at least a couple of hours to cure. For more durability, place in a cool oven, heat to 325 degrees for 30 minutes, and then allow to cool in oven.