Faith Family Freedom Board Kit
- Mesh Stencil – Farm To Table
- Gel Art Ink – Well I Swanee (sample)
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Wood Cutting Board
- Begin by cutting out your stencils and then place the animal pattern strip along the bottom edge of the cutting board.
- Use the ChalkArt Spreader to apply the Well I Swanee Gel Art Ink to the stencil. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water.
- Then place the “Faith Family Freedom” stencil centered in the top portion of the board.
- Apply Well I Swanee Gel Art Ink to the stencil using the ChalkArt Spreader.
- Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. (For decorative use only)
Fab Finials Kit
One of the most fun and versatile pieces you can have in your “DIY repertoire” are finials. Finials are the crowning details you see on bed posts, curtain rods, and...
Go with God Shirt Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Go With God Gel Art Ink – Over Yonder (sample) Gel Art Ink – Lord Have Mercy (sample) Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)...
Plant a Garden Kit
Supplies Included: Wooden Frame Large – 15in x 20in Mesh Stencil – To Plant A Garden I Reckon – ChalkArt (sample) Hazel Mahogany – Gel Stain (sample) 4oz Sample –...
Dragonfly Glass Kit
Supplies Included: Mesh Stencil – Dragonflies Etching Cream (sample) Artist Brush Additional Supplies Needed: Glassware Surgical Gloves Instructions: Begin by laying your glass down on the stencil and use it...