Faith Family Freedom Board Kit
- Mesh Stencil – Farm To Table
- Gel Art Ink – Well I Swanee (sample)
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Wood Cutting Board
- Begin by cutting out your stencils and then place the animal pattern strip along the bottom edge of the cutting board.
- Use the ChalkArt Spreader to apply the Well I Swanee Gel Art Ink to the stencil. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water.
- Then place the “Faith Family Freedom” stencil centered in the top portion of the board.
- Apply Well I Swanee Gel Art Ink to the stencil using the ChalkArt Spreader.
- Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. (For decorative use only)
Grateful Pillow Kit
Supplies: Pillowcase Mesh Stencil – Blessed Grateful Thankful Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener (sample) Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart (sample) Gel Art Ink – Can’t...
Gilded Mandala Cards Kit
Bless your friends and family with these elegant handmade cards! Create gorgeous detail and shine by simply placing our mesh stencil on the cards, apply the Gilding Size, then lay...
Welcome Stag Kit
Greet your guest with this festive Welcome Stag sign. Creating your own is as simple as adding some Gel Stain and Rescue Restore Paint to your frame and then making...
Glass Coaster Kit
Bring an elegant holiday touch to your home by creating these one of a kind glass coasters! Simply lay the stencil down, apply the etching cream, wait five minutes, and...