Gardener's Swag Kit
$32.00 USD $42.50 USD
Please select all options.
- Mesh Stencil – Welcome Spring
- Gel Art Ink – Well I Declare (sample)
- Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)
- Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Green (sample)
- Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart (sample)
- Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses (sample)
- ChalkArt Spreader
- 1 Artist Brushes
- Gardening Apron
- Small Plate
- Begin by cutting out your stencils and then placing the “grow” stencil centered on your shirt. Make sure you place a piece of thick paper or cardboard inside the shirt to protect from any bleed through. Then use your ChalkArt Spreader to apply Well I Declare Gel Art Ink to the stencil. Use enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Once done, remove and wash the stencil in lukewarm water. Allow the ink to dry on the shirt and then mix Bless His Heart and Hey Y’all Gel Art Ink to create a violet color. Add water to the mix to create a watercolor consistency.
- Then use your Artist Brush to paint in the petals of the flower in the word “grow.” Once done, allow to dry for at least two hours. Then use a hot iron (no steam) to set the ink.
- Next, place the daisy stencil centered on to the front pocket of your garden apron. Mix Bless His Heart and Hey Y’all Gel Art Ink to create the same violet used on the shirt. Do not use the watered down version of the color. Then place the ink on the petals of the flowers using the ChalkArt Spreader. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Once done, mix Well I Declare Gel Art Ink with Grass Is Always Greener Gel Art Ink to create a dark green color. Apply that green to parts of the leaves and stems using the ChalkArt Spreader.
- Then apply just the Grass Is Always Greener Gel Art Ink to the rest of the leaves and stems. Once done, remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water. Allow the apron to dry for at least two hours and then use a hot iron (no steam) to set the ink.