Geo Chair Cushion Project
( / )Unavailable
Make your own custom serving tray with this beautifully detailed scripture stencil. Perfect for a farmhouse or rustic look.
- Mesh Stencil – Geo Pattern
- One Step Paint Sample – Ballet White, Black
- Wedge Specialty Brush
- 2" Chip Brush
- Foam Dome Brush
- Light Wax
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Chair Cushion of Choice
- Spray Bottle with Water
- Lint Free Cloth (or t-shirt)
- Take the Ballet White One Step Paint and add 2-3 tablespoons of water and stir until mixed thoroughly. Using the spray bottle, wet the fabric of the chair cushion. Use the Wedge Specialty Brush to apply the Ballet White all over the cushion. Allow to dry completely (8-12 hours) and repeat for a second coat.
- Once the cushion is dry, take the white backing off the Geo Mesh Stencil and adhere to one corner of the cushion. Burnish (rub firmly) all over so the stencil is adhered well. Using the Foam Dome Brush, pounce the Black One Step Paint over the stencil pattern. Once complete, pull the stencil away from the fabric. Wash the stencil immediately under the faucet and massage out any paint from the mesh. Allow to air dry adhesive side up. Repeat this process until the design is covering the entire cushion.
- Allow the design to fully dry. Using the Chip Brush, apply a quarter size amount of Light Wax to the cushion and brush until the cushion is covered completely. Allow to dry for 30 minutes and then burnish with a lint free cloth.
- Enjoy your newly transformed chair cushion!
Please select all options.