Winter Boots Project
( / )Unavailable
Customize your favorite pair of fuzzy boots for the winter season and enjoy all the compliments you will receive!
- Mesh Stencil – Let It Snow
- Gel Art Ink - Well I Declare,
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Boots of Choice
- Take the Let It Snow Mesh Stencil and remove from packaging. Cut out the desired portion of the stencil (measure against the toe of your boot of choice). Remove the white backing from the stencil and adhere to the boot in the chosen place. Burnish the stencil (rub firmly) so it is well adhered.
- Using the Chalk Art Spreader, apply a small amount of the white Well I Declare Gel Art Ink and scrape over the mesh design of the stencil until fully covered. Peel the stencil away and immediately wash with water, massaging all paint from the mesh. Allow to air dry adhesive side up and adhere to the white backing for storage.
- Repeat this process to complete as many designs as desired.
- Enjoy your new custom Holiday Boots!
Please select all options.