Little Things Onesie Project
- Mesh Stencil – Enjoy The Little Things
- 4oz Sample – Brooks Grey
- Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses
- ChalkArt Spreader
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Onesie (Target)
- Gloves (optional)
- Begin by mixing 1 part paint to 4-5 parts water in a large bowl. Be sure to mix very well to ensure no globs of paint will get on the garment.
- Next, dip the bottom ¾ of the onesie into the dye. Hang to dry, wringing out any extra dye from the bottom. Once dry, if a little stiff, you can wash it using fabric softener and then place it in the dryer.
- Once dry, place the stencil centered at the top of the onesie. Then apply the Gel Art Ink Hold Your Horses using the ChalkArt Spreader. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Once done, carefully remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow the onesie to dry for at least a couple of hours and then set the ink by using a hot iron (no steam).
Gilded Mandala Cards Kit
Bless your friends and family with these elegant handmade cards! Create gorgeous detail and shine by simply placing our mesh stencil on the cards, apply the Gilding Size, then lay...
Glass Coaster Kit
Bring an elegant holiday touch to your home by creating these one of a kind glass coasters! Simply lay the stencil down, apply the etching cream, wait five minutes, and...
Holiday Name Cards Kit
AMS Included Products: Mesh Stencil – Wreaths Mesh Stencil – Lodge Alphabet Gel Art Ink – Can’t Never Could (sample) Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener (sample) Metallic...
Life Is An Adventure Bundle
Bundle Includes: Mesh Stencil - Adventure - 8.5x11 Gel Art Ink - Lord Have Mercy Gel Art Ink - Well I Declare Preaching to the Choir - ChalkArt ChalkArt Spreader...