Maker Class - Prayer Board Kit
- Wooden Frame Large - 15x20
- Mesh Stencil – Prayer Board
- English Walnut – Gel Stain (sample)
- Lakai Blue - One Step To Paint (sample)
- I Reckon - ChalkArt (sample)
- Sponge Paint Brush – 2”
- ChalkArt Spreader
- Painters’ Tape
- Lint Free Cloth
- Begin by placing painters’ tape around the inside edges of the frame. Then use your Sponge Brush to apply Lakai Blue One Step Paint to the inside of your board. Be sure to use nice long strokes and always paint into a wet edge. Once dry, apply additional coats as needed.
- Next, mix 1 part English Walnut Gel Stain with 1 part water. Place painters’ tape down on the inside of the board to protect the paint.
- Then use the Sponge Brush to apply a thin layer of stain on the frame of the board. Use a lint free cloth to remove any excess stain.
- Once everything has fully dried, place your Prayer Board stencil centered on your board.
- Quickly apply the I Reckon ChalkArt to the stencils using the ChalkArt Spreader. Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ChalkArt through the mesh.
- Once done, remove the stencil and wash in lukewarm water. Allow ChalkArt to dry before using a chalk piece to write on board.
Maker Class - Inspirational Watercolor Cards
This workshop box includes everything you need to complete this gorgeous Inspirational Watercolor Project. Join us on LIVE on February 11th for an evening of conversation, community, and crafting as...