Manic Mom-Day Pouch Kit
AMS Products Included:
- Canvas Pouch
- Mesh Stencil – Worth The Wait
- Gel Art Ink – Hold Your Horses (sample)
- Gel Art Ink – Hey Y’all (sample)
- ChalkArt Spreader
Other Supplies Needed:
- Painters’ Tape (optional)
- Begin by cutting your stencil.
- Then place the stencil centered onto your pouch sticky side down.
- Then place painters’ tape around any edges that you may go over.
- Using the ChalkArt Spreader, apply Gel Art Ink Hold Your Horses to your stencil everywhere but the word “manic.” Be sure to apply enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
- Next, apply Gel Art Ink Hey Y’all to the word “manic.”
- Once done, remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow the pouch to dry for at least 2 hours and then set the ink using a hot iron (no steam).