Welcome Mat Kit
Please select all options.
AMS Products Included:
- Mesh Stencil – Welcome
- Highfalutin – Rescue Restore Paint
- Southern Gentleman – Rescue Restore Paint
- Foam Dome Brush
- Sponge Paint Brush
Other Supplies Needed:
- Painters’ Tape
- Small Stiff Artist Brush
- Begin by placing your Welcome Stencil onto the mat right side of the mat, pressing down to ensure adhesion. You can also place strips of painters’ tape down to help hold it in place.
- Next, use your Foam Dome Brush to apply Southern Gentleman Rescue Restore Paint to the word “welcome.” Be sure to use an up down motion when apply the paint and use your other hand to help hold the stencil in place.
- Next, remove your stencil and wash immediately with lukewarm water. Then use a small stiff brush to touch up any areas of the letters that may need it.
- Once done, use painters’ tape to create stripes under the “Welcome.”
- Then use the Sponge Paint Brush to apply Highfalutin and then Southern Gentleman to the strips between the painters’ tape using an up down motion. Remove the tape and allow the stripes to dry.
- Next, lay more painters’ tape down to create three vertical stripes along the left side of the mat. Repeat the steps above to apply the paint and then remove the tape and allow the paint to dry.