September 09, 2022
The perfect cutting board for the upcoming FALL season. This stencil will create a fabulous background on any surface. Watch Lianep from DIY Beauty on Purpose as she takes you step by step on this fun DIY decor!
- Masking Tape
August 23, 2022 2 Comments
It's (almost) fall y'all! We have fabulous new Mesh Stencil designs dropping for the season. Watch Lianep from DIY Beauty on Purpose use the NEW Birds and Buttercups Mesh Stencil to create wooden fall décor pieces. Don't miss it; we can't wait to see what you make!
Shop What She Used:
- Birds and Buttercups - Mesh Stencil
- Angled Squeegee
- English Boxwood - One Step Paint
- Midnight Dreams - One Step Paint
- Ballet White - One Step Paint
- Well I Declare - Gel Art Ink
- Wood Blocks
- Short Wood Branches (for pumpkin stems)
- Jute or Twine
- Fall Leaves (fake or real)
For more fun tutorials and products, visit our blog at A Makers' Studio.com!