CHRISTMAS TRIVET KIT
Amy & Michelle went live today to show off our newest kit! This kit has everything you need to create beautiful trivets for this holiday season. Use them for your Christmas dishes, Thanksgiving treats, or even your curling iron!
Spruce up your holiday dinners with these super simple, super adorable trivets! To create your own, simply place the stencil on the trivet, apply the Gel Art Ink, remove the stencil, and allow to dry.
Products in Kit:
- 3 Cork Trivets
- Mesh Stencil – Leftovers Are For Quitters
- Mesh Stencil – Santa
- Gel Art Ink – Well I Swanee
- Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener
- Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart
- ChalkArt Spreader
1. Place your stencil sticky side down, centered onto your trivet.
2. Use the ChalkArt Spreader to apply Gel Art Ink Well I Swanee to the stencil, using enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh and keeping it on just the word “Santa.”
3. Next add Gel Art Ink Bless His Heart and Grass Is Always Greener to the ribbon and foliage.
4. Carefully remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water once done.
5. Once dry, place the “is coming to town” stencil under the ribbon and apply Gel Art Ink Well I Swanee to it. Remove and wash.
6. Repeat the steps using your other stencils on the other two trivets.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.