Fall Apple Of My Pie Cards + Fall Tray
We just launched our new Apple Pie Mesh Stencil! Watch below as Cristie from Joyful Art Studio makes the most adorable tray using this design. Scroll below to see how we made the sweetest greeting card!
- Apple Pie Stencil
- ChalkART- Can't Never Could
- Gel Art Ink - Bless His Heart
- Gel Art Ink - Grass is Always Greener
- Paint Brush
- Cup of Water
- Glass or Acrylic Surface
- Blank Stationery Cards & Envelopes
- Cut your stencil. Remove any pieces you will not be painting onto your blank surface.
- Peel the backing off your stencil. Lay your stencil on your blank stationery sticky side down. Burnish your stencil flat with your surface.
- Using your squeegee, paint on the black ceramic paint by dipping and dragging the squeegee over the stencil.
- Remove your stencil. Rinse it in the sink and lay sticky side up to let dry.
- Using your cup of water and a paint brush, water down a small dab of your Red Ceramic Paint on your glass or ceramic surface.
- Using your freshly made red watercolor paint, fill in the apple shapes.
- Now, add water to a dab of your green ceramic paint to create your green watercolor.
- Paint in your leaves with the green color you've made and write a sweet letter to a friend!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.