DIY Tablet Holder + How To Easily Tie Dye
Today I'm going to show you how to tie dye, customize adorable bags, and more using our NEW God Designed You Stencil. 💙
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Wood Tablet Holder (Ikea)
- Painters’ Tape
- Begin by placing the stencil on the wood tablet holder and apply painters’ tape along the bottom.
- Next load the sponge brushes with each paint, offloading them using an up down motion.
- Then apply both paints to the stencil using the same up down motion and overlapping the colors to blend them. Move quickly and don’t allow the paint to puddle on the stencil.
- Quickly and carefully remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow the tablet stand to fully dry and cure before inserting the bottom stand.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.