Halloween DIY Spider Web Pitcher
It's time for Halloween decorating, trick or treating, and costume making! Follow the video below as Cheryl from Home of My Making shows you how to create an adorable Halloween sign. Then keep scrolling to see our tutorial on how to make this fabulous Halloween pitcher. Use it all October long for a fun flare on every beverage!
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Glass Pitcher (Hobby Lobby)
- Begin by wrapping the stencil around the pitcher starting at the handle.
- Using the Artist Brush, apply the Black Ceramic Paint to the stencil concentrating the side opposite of the handle. Try to create a scalloped edge.
- Once the edge is complete, very quickly fill in the rest of the web.
- When done, immediately wash the stencil in lukewarm water. Allow the pitcher to dry for at least 12-14 hours before use. For added durability and a faster cure time, place in a cool oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow it then to cool in the oven.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.