Love Is... Hostess Gifts, Wall Hooks, And More!
Our new Love Is Mesh Stencil is precious! Cheryl from Home of My Making is here to show you our new Love Is Mesh Stencil and how she is using it to make the perfect hostess gift. Scroll below for a step-by-step post on how to make a DIY Wall Hook!
Love Is Wall Hooks
Additional Supplies Needed:
· Wall Hooks (Hobby Lobby)
· Lint Free Cloth
1. Begin by placing the stencil, specifically the word “Love,” in the bottom right corner.
2. Then use the Angled Squeegee to apply the I Reckon ChalkArt to the stencil making sure it is on thick.
3. Once done, remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. Allow the ChalkArt to fully dry.
4. Next, apply a nice layer of Geyer Gray One Step Paint to the entire wood piece, including on top of the ChalkArt.
5. Once the paint has dried, use the ChalkArt Spreader to carefully scrap off the ChalkArt.
6. Then dampen the lint free cloth and wipe down the wood. Allow to dry.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.