DIY Wood Plaques + Terracotta Pots
Create beautiful projects with our new Rooted In Christ Mesh Stencil! This stencil includes a stunning tree with visible roots. Watch the video below as Kim from Salvaged Living uses our One Step Paint and Gel Art Ink to make a DIY aged terracotta pot! Keeping scrolling to find out how we made a DIY wood plaque using our new Rooted In Christ Mesh Stencil!
Additional Supplies Needed:
· Medium Wood Disk (Hobby Lobby)
1. Begin by cutting out your stencil and removing the backing.
2. Then place the stencil centered on the piece of wood, smoothing out any bubbles.
3. Next, load the Sponge Paint Brush with the Kensington Black Gel Stain and paint it onto the stencil.
4. Once done, carefully remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water. If using for anything other than display be sure to seal first.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.