Throwback Series: Art Work With Ceramic Paints
Welcome to our NEW Throwback Series! In this series, we will be highlighting some of our favorite projects, and showing you how to do them. Sit back, relax, and watch as we uncover some of our most loved projects. Today, Amy shows you how she uses our Ceramic Paint to create beautiful works of art!
Shop What She Used
- Hot & Spicy - Ceramic Paint
- You're The Water To My Ocean - Ceramic Paint
- Green With Envy - Ceramic Paint
- Tally Ho - Ceramic Paint
- Black - Ceramic Paint
Thin Down Ceramic Paint With Water ( Two Parts Ceramic Paint With One Part Water)
Pour Ceramic Paint Mixture On Top Of Coffee Mug (Be Sure To Have A Bowl Underneath To Catch The Excess)
Use A Straw To Blow Around The Paint
Continue Steps Two And Three Until Satisfied
Bake In Oven For 25-30 Minutes at 325 Degrees
A Makers' Studio No Bake Ceramic paint lays a rich, permanent color on ceramic and glass surfaces and it's food safe!
What you'll love:
- Create your own custom dishes, vases, and glasses with vibrant pops of color (best on ceramic, porcelain, vases, glass, jars or fine china).
- It's so easy! Just apply it to your surface with your favorite A Makers' Studio stencils!
- This medium is food safe and microwave safe. For best results hand wash only.
Join in the fun of customizing platters, dishes, vases, glasses, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Instructions for Use:
- Clean your surface before application and make sure it is completely dry.
- Place your stencil or lay-out your freehand design. Make sure that there are no bubbles if using a Mesh Stencil, or the medium will go under.
- Use a ChalkArt Spreader or firm brush to push the paint through the mesh in the stencil - it must get through the mesh and not just sit on top of it.
- Peel the stencil and immediately wash it. If there are any spots with bleed or you went over the stencil edge, remove these with a wet q-tip. Allow the no bake ceramic paint to dry for 12 - 14 hours. If you want to speed up the cure time of your piece and give it more durability, we recommend baking your piece. Bake for 25 minutes on 350 degrees, let the piece cool down in the oven.
- You can then enjoy using your new custom creations!
Things To Know:
- Hand wash your piece ONLY! Do not use in the Dishwasher!
- Our No Bake Ceramic Paint is food and microwave safe!
- You can water the paint down and use it more as a watercolor medium!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.