Welcome Fall Sign
We're just loving the FALL Diying and our new FALL Mesh Stencils! Whether you are making decor or totes you have to see these two tutorials below..
Welcome Fall Wreath Sign
Additional Supplies Needed:
· Large Wood Disk (Hobby Lobby)
1. Begin by using the Foam Brush to apply the Linen One Step Paint to the entire board. Be sure to use nice long strokes and always paint into a wet edge. Once dry, repeat if needed.
2. After the board has completely dried, place the stencil centered onto the board.
3. Then apply the Well I Declare ChalkArt to select leaves around the wreath using the angled squeegee. Be sure to lift the stencil up as you go, laying it back down in place. This will make sure the ChalkArt doesn’t dry to the stencil instead of the board.
4. Repeat step 3 using Heart of Gold ChalkArt and then again with Boxwood Topiary. Apply the Boxwood Topiary to the words “Welcome Fall” too.
5. Once done, carefully remove the stencil and wash it in lukewarm water.
6. Allow the board to dry and then tie a decorative ribbon to it to hang.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.