DIY Snack Cups | Using Gel Art Inks
Learn how to make these adorable snack cups! These are perfect for a Baby Shower, Gender Reveal Party, or just a fun Movie Night!
- Paper Snack Cups
- Mesh Stencil – Angels and Moon
- Gel Art Ink – Well I Declare
- Gel Art Ink – Pretty As A Picture
- Gel Art Ink – Hush Your Mouth
- ChalkArt Spreader
- Painters’ Tape
1. Begin by cutting out your stencil and placing it centered onto the snack cup.
2. Use painters’ tape to prevent getting ink outside the stencil.
3. Next, load your ChalkArt Spreader with Gel Art Ink Well I Declare.
4. Then apply the ink to the stencil using enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
5. Once done remove the stencil and repeat up to three cups, then wash with lukewarm water and allow it to dry before continuing with more.
6. Next, repeat the steps using a different stencil and the Pretty As A Picture Gel Art Ink.
7. Once done, wash the stencils using lukewarm water.
8. One the last set, mix a dab of Hush Your Mouth and Well I Declare Gel Art Ink.
9. Then repeat steps 1-5.
10. Wash your stencil with lukewarm water once done.
ENJOY THE BRAGGING RIGHTS!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.