Glass Etched Dragonfly Glasses - A Target Hack!
Oh my goodness, this new Dragonfly Stencil is the best!!! Watch as I do a Target Hack today. 🌻 Get your own glasses from Target and give this a try!
- Mesh Stencil – Dragonflies
- Etching Cream
- Artist Brush
- Surgical Gloves
- Begin by laying your glass down on the stencil and use it as a guide to cut a strip of it.
- Then wrap that strip around your glass, smoothing out any bubbles.
- Using your Artist Brush, apply the Etching Cream to the stencil working it in with the brush.
- Then go back and apply a thicker layer on top. More is better in this process. Allow it to sit for at least 5 minutes before removing and washing in lukewarm water. Be sure to wear gloves when washing it off both the stencil and the glass.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.