JOY TEA TOWEL KIT | MAKER MONDAY
Michelle joined us for this #MakerMonday to show you how to use our newest kit! Use this kit to create beautiful tea towels for this holiday season. Give them as a gift or spruce up your kitchen. Click HERE to buy your own Joy Tea Towel Kit.
Joy Tea Towels
These gorgeous towels are the perfect addition to any kitchen for the holidays! Make your own by simply placing the stencil onto the towel, apply the Gel Art Ink, remove the stencil, and then iron once dry!
Products In Kit:
- 2 Red Striped Tea Towels
- Mesh Stencil – Holiday Joy
- Gel Art Ink – Grass Is Always Greener
- Gel Art Ink – Bless His Heart
- ChalkArt Spreader
1. Begin by placing a piece of cardboard or thick paper under your towel.
2. Then place your stencil sticky side down, centered onto your towel.
3. Use the ChalkArt Spreader to apply Bless His Heart Gel Art Ink to the “J,” “Y,” and bow of the stencil, using enough pressure to push the ink through the mesh.
4. Next, repeat the steps using Gel Art Ink Grass Is Always Greener to the wreath, finishing the design. Remove the stencil and wash using lukewarm water.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.