Home Sweet Home Front Porch Sign + Pillow
Everyone needs a front door sign! Renae from Real Home Renae is going to show you exactly how she created a super cute sign using our Home Sweet Home Mesh Stencil! Scroll below to find out how we made a DIY Pillow with the same Stencil!
Home Sweet Home Pillow
- Mesh Stencil - Home Sweet Home
- Gel Art Ink - Hold your Horses
- Gel Art Ink - Metallic Gold
- One Step Paint - Good Man is Hard to Find
- Painter's Tape
- Plastic Tub
- Stir Stick
- Rubber Bands
- Rubber Gloves
- AMS Pillow Case
- Mix thoroughly, 1 part One Step Paint with 5 parts water.
- Apply Rubber Bands to Pillow Case and submerge in dye. Leave soaking for longer time if a darker color is desired. Remove rubber bands, rinse until water runs clear, dry and iron flat.
- Cut and arrange stencil as desired.
- Peel backing and apply stencil pieces to fabric with a flat squeegee. Use painter's tape as needed.
- Apply paint to stencil using Gel Art Ink and a squeegee.
- Remove any tape and stencils. Let Dry and Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.